Director of Regional Sales
Healthcare Compliance Pros
“Brandon has great business intelligence. He is devoted to getting things done. He works well in collaborating ideas and always is willing to share new finds in sales that he has discovered.
He brings a liveliness to our organization and has created many new forms of prospecting within our company. Straightforward, he brings positive enhancement to his work environment!”
Brandon Byrge Reported to David Warren
Senior Corporate Account Executive
“Brandon has no fear. We were all blown away at how quickly, even the first day, that Brandon started making sales.
I started recruiting Brandon at the beginning of our growth stage early 2014. I’ve never seen a more loyal person who has tried so hard to keep positive and to be a positive influence to those around him. Brandon went through many iterations of our program. We went from about 10 to over forty in the department and he kept reinventing himself to keep up.
I would hire Brandon again and again because he never gives up, is willing to keep reinventing himself and is loyal to the bone. Overall a great person to have when you’re growing a team.”
Brandon Byrge Reported to Brandon Nielsen
“Brandon is a special combination of social media genius and cold-call workhorse. He also has the right personality for sales – friendly, outgoing, personable.
Could probably sell anything to anyone and everybody would feel good about the transaction. He is a great employee and works well with everyone.
I would highly recommend him in any sales or social media related assignment.”
Sales Account Executive (B2B)
“I absolutely loved Brandon’s drive, passion, and energy. As a Business Development Representative he was unchallenged in his ability to find opportunity, qualify it, and get that lead in the right person’s hands.
His attention to detail was stellar and his commitment to excellent work, second to none. Brandon was tireless in his follow-up with the closing team to ensure his leads were actively in-play.
My only regret is that Brandon is not a Business Development Representative on the InsideSales.com team. I would actively endorse Brandon’s work performance and would actively seek to work with him again. I see Brandon as an asset wherever he lands.”
Brandon Byrge Reported to Michael Critchfield
“There are few individuals with the talent and drive that Brandon has. He is a hard working and fun individual. He would strive in any environment.”
Brandon Byrge Reported to Greg Woods
Regional Sales Manager
“Brandon was a top performer and someone who was counted on within our organization to provide solid and consistent leadership for the entire sales organization.
Not only was Brandon extremely effective at both meeting and exceeding expectations but he was a product expert who was able to provide critical and important assistance to other team members. Brandon works well with customers and colleagues and is a dedicated and self motivated sales professional who helps make everyone around him better.”
Brandon Byrge Reported to Alan Reese
- Rookie of the Year Award
- $1,000,000.00 Club “The Million Dollar Club” (Within First 4 Months)
- Inside Sales “Sales Hall of Fame” (Top 10% in Sales for the Year)
- Nation’s “#1 Sales Broker of the Year” Award (Lead Team of 5)
- Year’s “Top #100 Sales Executives” List (Top 100 out of 2,600+)
- “Top Sales Performer of the Year” Award (220+ Sales Professionals)
- “Top Gun Sales Executive” (Top 20% in Closed Sales)
- “Sales Elite Eight” Award (Top 8% in Closed Revenue)
- Set Company Record for Most Revenue Closed in a Quarter ($182,800.00)
- Set New Company Record for Most Revenue Closed in a Year ($513,704.00)
- Broke 11 Year Company Record for Most Sales in a Year with 604 Sales (Record was 241)
- Set a New Company Record for Most Appointments Set with Social Media
- Broke a Company Record of 56 Appointments Set in 1 Month by Setting 81
- Broke a Company Record of 8 Appointments Set in a Day by Setting 14
- Recognized to being in the Top 10% in Sales for the Quarter (Multiple)
- Recognized to being in the Top 10% in Sales for the Year (Multiple)
- Awarded $10K for Finishing the Year #1 in Sales (120+ Employees)
- Named “Top Sales Producer for the Year” (1st Year with the Company)
- Averaged $3,100.00+ a Day Against a $1,500.00 Quota
- As Sales Manager, Lead Team in Selling $11,600.00 and 17 New Customers in 48 Hours
- Ranked #1 in the Company in 2007 for Most Sales Closed for the Year
- Ranked #3 in the Company in 2008 for Most Sales Closed for the Year
- Ranked #1 in the Company in 2009 for Most Sales Closed for the Year
- “President’s Club” (Multiple Times)
- “Eagle Scout Award” (Troop #6613)
- “Eagle Scout Mentor Pin” (9 Times)
- “MMA State Title” (Utah’s 2005 Mixed Martial Arts State Title)
Boy Scouts of America
Spanish Speaking Scout Troop
Served for 3 years as the Spanish-Speaking Scoutmaster of a group of Latin American Scouts (Ranging from 11-18 years of age). These boys were brand new to Scouting. I facilitated weekly meetings, monthly camping trips, and quarterly Court of Honor Events. With the help of my assistant Scoutmaster, volunteers, and Scouts parents, we were able to accomplish great things with these young Scouts.
- 500+ Merit Badges
- 100+ Rank Advancements
- 9 Eagle Scout Awards (Nine Eagle Scouts)
- Eagle Scout Mentor Pin (7 Times)
“I had the opportunity to work with Brandon Byrge for two years in the Scouting Program. As the Scoutmaster of the Spanish Speaking Branch, he constantly showed not only patience and compassion while working with those young men, but demonstrated management skills enabling us to achieve our goals while building in the boys the needed feeling of self-worth for their accomplishments.
When I was called to work with Brandon in the capacity of Committee Chairman, I soon learned that he was someone I could always depend on. I never had to worry about his part of the responsibility being accomplished; he always did more than his share and made me feel good about the support I was giving him.
I would highly recommend Brandon for any position requiring dependability and responsibility. He has the good judgment and skills to make the proper decisions in sometimes difficult situations. I would gladly work with Brandon again in whatever capacity. He has my full endorsement for whatever undertaking he attempts in the future. He has the drive and character necessary for success, and would certainly be of benefit to any organization.”
Brandon Byrge worked with Jack Lauritzen
The N.O.V.A. Principles program teaches powerful & comprehensive lessons that goes far beyond other programs. The curriculum includes lessons that help youth and parents deal with Drugs, Gangs, Accountability, Making Good Choices, Anger Management, Internet Safety, Self Esteem, Bullying, and Media issues. Click the button below to learn more.
The mission of N.O.V.A. is: “Nurturing youth to seek out positive Opportunities, internalize good Values, and to accept Accountability for their choices in life. N.O.V.A. assists parents, families, and communities in protecting youth from the potentially devastating effects of illegal drugs, violence, and negative media exposure.
SPECIAL EVENTS VOLUNTEER
Humane Society of Utah
K-9 Crew | Kitty City | Adoption | Boarding | Training
K-9 Crew, Kitty City Crew, Outreach Adoption Events, Special Events, Training, Boarding, Socializing, and Fostering of large and small animals for the Humane Society of the Utah. Foster dogs and cats in need of special care until they can be adopted and participate in adoption events.
Local Technical Chapter for an International Non Governmental Service Organization assisting the Organization with its technological advancements and training members of the Organization and the general public alike, how they can best utilize the Organization’s newest, most advanced, online technical tools.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
2 Year Full Time Service Mission Volunteer
Served as Missionary and District Leader over other Missionaries, full time, for 2 years for an International Non Governmental Service Organization. I lived and worked in both La Libertad, El Salvador and Chicago, IL. U.S.A.
“I have know Brandon Byrge for over ten years. We met as we worked together as missionaries for the LDS Church in Chicago, Illinois. Brandon proved himself there as a hard working, consistent, diligent, and honest worker. He got along very well with his fellow-missionaries and with all the people he worked among in Chicago. He was well liked and respected as he gained the skills necessary to be effective and applied those skills seven days a week in his missionary service over a two year period.
Since then I have seen Brandon as a husband and father who works hard to provide for his family and seeks to give them the best life has to offer them. He is a very loving husband and father. I have no qualms about giving Brandon my complete vote of confidence and my highest recommendation. I know that wherever he works, he will work hard and be loyal and honest with his employer. I would be happy to speak to a potential employer about my recommendations for Brandon.”
Brandon Byrge Reported to Gordon Holbrook
HEAD BASKETBALL COACH
American Preparatory Academy
Junior High Basketball Coach
Head Coach of the Girl’s Junior (Jr.) High School Basketball Team at American Preparatory Academy (APA) in Draper, Utah, U.S.A.
INTERPRETER AND TRANSLATOR
International Non-Governmental Service Organization
Spanish Speaking Interpreter Translator
Volunteer as an Interpreter Translator in the Spanish language for an International Non Governmental Service Organization, assisting it’s members in weekly meetings and occasional conferences. Have been working with this organization for a little over 20 years.
- Salesforce PowerDialer™ Administrator Certification (#78-3372)
- Inside Sales System Administrator Certification (#77-2371)
- InsideSales.com System Administrator Certification (ISDC)
- Inside Sales Certification by Ken Krogue (Forbes)
- Digital Marketing Sales Certification (ISDC)
- Sales Operations Boot Camp (ISDC)
- Digital Storage Certification (EFC)
- Brian Tracy’s Sales Training
- Brian Tracy’s Time Management
- Brian Tracy’s Personal Development
- The Psychology of Sales by Brian Tracy
- Dale Carnegie’s Sales Effectiveness
- Dale Carnegie on Effective Presentations
- Griffin Hill Sales Training
- Gitomer Learning Academy
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Certification (Sales)
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Certification (Ace of Sales)
- Google Online Marketing Challenge
- Robbins Marketing Certification
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certified
- Tom Hopkins Selling
- Miller Heiman Sales Training
- Robert Fillmore Sales Training Course
- Zig Ziglar’s Sell by Design Workshop
- American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Training (AA-ISP)
Sales Ops Boot Camp by Forbes Author, Pioneer of the MIT Inside Sales Lead Response Management Study, 1 of the Top 25 Inside Sales Professionals in the Nation, President of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals AA-ISP, and President and Founder of InsideSales.com, Ken Krogue
How to Avoid Losing a Sale (5 Common Inside Sales Mistakes)
I. How to Avoid Losing a Sale (5 Common Sales Mistakes) Part I June 22, 2012
II. How to Avoid Losing a Sale (5 Common Sales Mistakes) Part II June 26,2012
III. How to Avoid Losing a Sale (5 Common Sales Mistakes) Part III June 28, 2012
*Published on The Sales Insider
The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Creating Business on Social Media
Presented “The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Creating Business and Closing Sales with Social Media” to the The Women’s Information Network (The WIN), the fastest-growing global women’s network in the world, currently located in 152 countries around the globe, and recognized for hosting the largest Women’s gathering in the history of the world (During the Celebration of the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day)! The WIN is dedicated to empowering Women in their personal lives and in their businesses. Global Women’s Summits by The Women’s Information Network.
Written and Presented by Brandon D. Byrge
Social Media for Sales and Business Development Seminar
*Originally presented at InsideSales.com Sales Training
Spanish – Native or Bilingual Proficiency
TESTIMONIALS AND ENDORSEMENTS